Team Leader -SEO (December 12, 2016 - Continuing) Chefonline.co.uk [A Product of Amber IT Ltd] Company Location: London, UK & Dhaka, Bangladesh Department: SEO | Web: www.chefonline.com, www.chefonline.co.uk, www.amberit.com.bd
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to team, and manager on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Define and work towards achieving set traffic growth targets and evaluate the team against those targets.
- Internal coordination with the Marketing, Product and Tech teams
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, report and results
- Manage all aspects of the agency’s SEO offering, including on-site techniques, Develop and implement link building campaigns, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, XML sitemaps etc.
- Assign work to the team member & Monitoring with them.
- Manage a team of SEO Executives to deliver effective campaigns for clients.
- Work with the Content writer and Social Media Manager to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms.
- Work with the team of SEO Executives to monitor clients’ backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties.
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
- Collaborate with developers and graphics designers to develop and publish SEO optimized content on social channels and business directories.